My annual Ordo (now in its 11th year!) in electronic form is now available for download at http://www.saintthomaselson.org.uk/143/
Optimised for Google Calendar, but will work inside Outlook, iCal and any program which understands the iCalendar format.
I create this Ordo for my own use, so that I can have something to plan the services at STE from, and so that I have the daily readings for Mass.
If you also find it useful, then feel free to use it. All I ask is that you pray for me and the ministry of us here at S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson: call it prayerware if you like.
It suits me, but it might not suit you:
- You might find it a bit too Roman, but we use the Revised Common Lectionary at STE rather than the Common Worship one. They are very close (and in weekdays are identical). It notes the weeks for the Divine Office, because that is the Daily Prayer cycle in use here.
- You might find it a bit too Anglican with all these commemorations of people you don’t regard as Saints. Well, we are a Church of England parish and we choose to commemorate and memorialise those who don’t carry the official Roman mark of Sainthood. You can always edit these bits.
I owe a hue debt of gratitude to Fr. Huniwick against whose annual publication I always check my working. Any errors and omissions are all my own work. This is the data I will be using, so if you take my word for it, that’ll be two of us making the same mistake on the same day.
All we ask for is your prayers…
how to add this .ics file to your google calendar
- Download the .ics file
- Go to your Google Calendar
- At the very bottom left, under the list of available Calendars is a links for add
- Select that and select import a calendar
- Browse to where you saved the .ics file
- Select which calendar you want to import it to
- Import the calendar and these non-busy all-day events will be imported into your calendar