Download for Free:
Download the data file (from my personal dropbox folder)
|Right click on the above link and select “SAVE AS..” or “SAVE TARGET AS…” or “SAVE LINK AS..”|
This is my annual release of an Electronic Ordo or Church Calendar, containing daily information and readings for Mass each day according to both an Anglican or Roman lectionaries. It’s not as big as other years, but the crucial data is here and it nicely fits in a single file.
It is designed to be imported into electronic calendars which support the iCalendar format. I use it in Google Calendar but it has been proven to work within iCal on the Mac and Microsoft Outlook.
Once in Google Calendar, it will synchronise with your Smartphone or Tablet and give you a quick way to check the Colour, the Divine Office or the readings for Holy Communion.
I compile this for myself, and as such it may contain errors or omissions, but if the data is wrong, you won’t be the only one making a mistake, I’ll be making it too! This is released FREE, all I ask is your prayers for my ministry and the ministry of the Roborough Team Ministry here in Plymouth: call it prayerware if you like!
How to Import to Google
1. Download from the link at the top of the page.
I suggest that you right-click and “Save” or “Save as…” as just launching it might by default start loading the Mircosoft Outlook app (or similar) that you never use.
2. Unzip the folder, you can drag and drop the churchdates2018.ics file to your desktop
1. Go down to “Other Calendars” and dropdown
2. Choose the downloaded churchdates2018.ics
3. Select the calendar you want to import it into. I would suggest you create a new calendar “import test” or somesuch and give it a try to reassure yourself. When you are happy with the data, you can import it into your main calendar.
4. If you like it, please tell others. All is ask is your prayers (which are, I can assure you, are very much needed…)